For the most up-to-date news and information about the coronavirus pandemic, visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Bambanani PPE are Health and Safety Equipment Suppliers, based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Our safety equipment product range can now be viewed on line, as well as downloaded in pdf format from our Safety Equipment Catalogue page. We provide safety workwear for the manufacturing industry and mining industry.What We Do
Please take a look at the various safety equipment products that we offer, which includes:
The establishment of Bambanani Personal Protective Equipment (Pty) Ltd in February 2000 was initiated by Zimele, Anglo American empowerment and business development initiative. Zimele proposed the establishment of a safety equipment distributor in a sector devoid of BEE companies.
Initially Zimele owned 33% equity, whilst present managing director, Solly Mogola, held the remaining 67% equity.
Solly Mogola now solely owns Bambanani PPE (Pty) Ltd, creating a genuine 100% blackowned business.Read More